Custom Marketing Plan
From Signed Agreement to Your House Sold
To determine your property's fair market value, we:
1. We will set-up an initial visit to inspect and discuss your needs and wishes for the sale of your property.
2. A second visit will be scheduled to discuss the individual comparative market analysis prepared specifically for your home.
The market analysis enables us to develop a target market for your home that, together with the right price, will generate the optimal number of prospects.
Yard Signage - with a "coming soon" upon request
Home Stager - if necessary
Professional Photographer - We use highly qualified local photographers who shoot and present your home with the best pictures possible. They also produce our full color feature brochures.
Multiple Listing Service
Full details of your home are entered into the MLS and social media sites. The MLS is a database of all the homes for sale within this entire market and is maintained by participating real estate companies. With MLS entry, your property will be exposed to thousands of agents and their buyers.
2. www.Realtor.ca is the web site for the general public to view all properties for sale.
3. www.movetogta.com. The Rienstra Team's web site. Your property will be displayed and featured on the front page of our site.
4. The Rienstra Team - RLP on Facebook is actively updated to generate interest in your home through our highly used FACEBOOK page.
Our Royal LePage Whitby Office will discuss and tour the property and their regular scheduled weekly meeting.
Notify the Top Area Agents and current buyers of this new listing
Feature sheets will be emailed to all top agents in the area. Feature sheets will also be emailed to any appropriate buyers we are currently working with.
By seller's request only and promoted with signage and advertisements. Strict security guidelines in effect. Identification requested upon entrance to the home. Only one family in the home at a time and escorted throughout the home by a registered real estate sales representative.
Present and discuss all offers on your property
Negotiate the transaction on your behalf.
Finalize the sales contract.
Confirm that all conditions on the sales contract are completed in the allotted time.
Finalize the closing.
Provide information for any services required, i.e. moving company, painters, carpet cleaners, etc.
Ensure all documentation is forwarded to your solicitor and financial institution.
Provide you with moving checklist, utility contact information, and various items to assist with your move.